Q:         (Hall Rental) How can I rent your fire hall for my event?

A:         The Harleysville Community Fire Company does not have a hall for rental purposes. We suggest you contact a couple of our neighboring fire companies that do. 


Q:         (Pool Filling) Will you fill our pool for a donation?

A:         The Harleysville Community Fire Company does not fill pools at the request of the local water authority. 


Q:         (Burning Leaves/Trash) Can I burn my yard waste or trash?

A:         Lower Salford Township does not permit open burning. Please contact the township (Lower Salford: 215-256-8087 or Franconia:  215-723-1137) for further information. 


Q:         (Fire Police) How can I schedule to have fire police at my event?

A:         All requests for fire police must be made IN WRITING AT LEAST 30 days in advance. Our address and email address are located at the bottom of our website’s homepage. Each request must then be approved by both the Township and the Fire Company for insurance purposes. REMINDER: Fire Police are volunteers and may not be available for your event even if it is approved. 


Q:         (Special Events) How can I schedule the fire company to visit my school/club, etc. or for my school/club, etc. to tour the firehouse?

A:         Please email the request for the event to HarleysvilleFire89@gmail.com and your request will be reviewed.  Please note that our ability to attend special events is very limited. 


Q:         (Reports) How do I get a copy of a report for a specific fire call?

A:         All fire report requests must be sent in writing to us via -e-mail at  HarleysvilleFire89@gmail.com or mailed to us at the station. 


Q:         (Insurance Information) How do I find information requested by my insurance company?

A:         Most information needed by the insurance company is readily available to them or available on our website.  Any further information can be obtained by emailing us at HarleysvilleFire89@gmail.com


Q:         (Fire Marshal) How can I speak to the local fire marshal?

A:         To speak to the fire marshal you must call your local township office at (Lower Salford: 215-256-8087 or Franconia:  215-723-1137).


Q:         (Patches) How can I get one of your patches?

A:         Patches are an expense and depending on our stock or the nature of the request not all requests can be fulfilled. Send your request via email to HarleysvilleFire89@gmail.com and you request will be considered on an individual basis.

Q: How do I dispose of an old fire extinguisher or smoke/CO detector?

A:  The fire company does NOT accept these items nor any household items for disposal.  You should follow the manufacturer's instructions for disposal of these items. You can also check the Montgomery County website for instructions on how to dispose of these and other household items.  You can also check to see when the next county hazardous waste collection event will occur.  Here is their website:  https://www.montcopa.org/637/Recycling-Information 
Q: Can the fire company loan me cones or equipment for a special event?
A: No, the fire company cannot loan out our emergency equipment for any type of special or private event.
Q: Does the fire company do birthday/retirement/anniversary/etc... driveby events or can the fire company host these events at the station?

A: No, the fire company is generally unable to attend or host these types of events.