How can I rent your fire hall for my event?

The Harleysville Community Fire Company does not have a hall for rental purposes. We suggest you contact a couple of our neighboring fire companies that do.

Can I burn my yard waste or trash?

Lower Salford Township does not permit open burning. Please contact the township (Lower Salford: 215-256-8087 or Franconia:  215-723-1137) for further information. 

How do I get a copy of a report for a specific fire call?

All requests for reports should be directed to our chief. You can call and leave a detailed request at 215-256-9657 ext 3, or email at HarleysvilleFire89@gmail.com. 

How can I get my fire extinguishers filled/serviced/tested/disposed of?

We do not service fire extinguishers. Contact a local fire extinguisher service company for advice.

How can I speak to the local fire marshal?

To speak to the fire marshal you must call your local township office at (Lower Salford: 215-256-8087 or Franconia:  215-723-1137).

How can I get one of your patches?

Patches are an expense and depending on our stock or the nature of the request not all requests can be fulfilled. Send your request via email to HarleysvilleFire89@gmail.com and you request will be considered on an individual basis. 

How can I schedule the fire company to visit my school/club, etc. or for my school/club, etc. to tour the firehouse?

All special event requests should be directed to our officer in charge of special events.  You may call 215-256-9657 ext 4, or email at HarleysvilleFire89@gmail.com.

Is my credit card data collected and stored?
No. HCFC does not collect or store any financial information at all. We use a third-party vendor to process all financial transactions safely and securely.
What will my donation look like on my statement?
You will see Harleysville Community Fire Company.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes, you will receive a receipt from our vendor.
How do I dispose of old paint/ old fuel/ old oil/ batteries/ light bulbs/ etc.?

Please contact your current household waste removal company or keep your eyes open for occasional community household hazardous material drop off/collection events. 

Will you fill our pool for a donation?

The Harleysville Community Fire Company does not fill pools at the request of the local water authority.

How can I schedule to have fire police at my event?

All requests for fire police must be made IN WRITING AT LEAST 30 days in advance. Our address and email address are located at the bottom of our website’s homepage. Each request must then be approved by both the Township and the Fire Company for insurance purposes. REMINDER: Fire Police are volunteers and may not be available for your event even if it is approved. 

How do I find information requested by my insurance company?

Most information needed by the insurance company is readily available to them or available on our website. Any further questions can be answered by calling 215-256-9657 or emailing us at HarleysvilleFire89@gmail.com

Providing a quick, safe, and effective response to emergencies in Lower Salford Township and surrounding communities

Contact Us

274 Kulp Road

Harleysville, PA 19438

Phone: 215-256-9657

Fax: 215-256-1359


Support Us

© 2022 Harleysville Fire Company. All rights reserved. | Site: BCG